nice room in good location but room temperature was between 26-30 degrees so outside noise was bad with window open. breakfast good as always didnt use pub for evening meals wouldnt use again apart from in winter!!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Neots a1 / Wyboston Hotel Eaton Socon
- Premier Inn St Neots a1 / Wyboston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within easy reach of the A1 and A14, the hotel is also close to Wyboston Lakes, Grafham Water, Basmead Manor and the River Ouse. For shops and local amenities St. Neots town centre is only 2 miles away. Cambridge City Centre with its larger shops and Universities is just 18 miles away with Milton Keynes and Bedford also close. Our St. Neots (A1/Wyboston) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant next door that provides seasonal food for great value for money. We have a large car park that is free of charge to our customers and we have a limited number of inter-connecting rooms that families can also book. Wifi is also available at the hotel for a small charge and there is also a lift for the customers to use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn St Neots A1 / Wyboston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.