In general food and service are adequate, the price normally reflects a step up from the toby carvery, When served my Portobello mushrooms became mushroom on toast, The main meal was a special roast lunch with 3 meats, beef was fatty and all 3 patrons left this meat, also the cauliflower was more than al dante eg: rawish To be... More
- Also Known As:
- The Bulls Head Innkeeper`s Lodge Meriden Hotel Coventry
- The Bulls Head Innkeeper`s Lodge Meriden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing at the heart of the village known as the centre of England, Innkeeper's Lodge Meriden truly is a perfect base for exploring the Midlands' many treasures.Here you have the best of both worlds on your doorstep, from beautifully serene countryside to the bustling hubs of Birmingham and Coventry. Also within a few miles are Solihull and Balsall Common, and look no further if you need accommodation near the NEC, the National Motorcycle Museum or Coventry's Ricoh Arena.As for the lodge, hotel rooms in Warwickshire don't get much cosier. There are 13 of them in this carefully restored 17th century coaching inn, where you'll also find real fires, real ales and fresh seasonal pub-food served all day.Need a short break away from it all? Picturesque Meriden, with its rich medieval history and mythical intrigue, will have you hooked. Wander through the church founded by Lady Godiva, discover the legacy of Robin Hood in the 18th century Forest Hall or simply soak up the ample supply of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge - The Bull's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.