I went to Malta last May for my wife's 40th birthday surprise,and I booked the Waterfront on line, and all i can say it live's up to it's 4 star rating.The food,room and the location were excellent.It has lot's of old people! That's fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a prime location along the Sliema seafront promenade, this new hotel has been developed to the highest standards of comfort and hygiene. Its location provides spectacular views of the Valletta harbour. This 4-star 116-roomed property features two restaurants, a lobby bar, a roof-top swimming pool with snack bar and a guest lounge. Each of the rooms is excellently finished, and features a balcony, an en suite bathroom, mini-bar, guest safe and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Stentorian NV, Venere, Olotels, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Il Gzira