Not as bad as some review. Cosy beds n beautiful environment. Only tat kitchen n toilet need some furbish. But overall very nice experience n expensive eatout. Like the beaches n seabreeze. Quite an expensice trip as a can of softdrink cost $4 almost everywhere I go.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Hotel
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Family VillasFor family get togethers or group gatherings, the Banyu Biru Villa is the ideal home away from home. Self-contained and fully furnished, this villa offers the comfort of a holiday home set against a tropical resort backdrop. Indulge yourself!For a different style of resort living, Banyu Biru offers 36 lovely self-contained villas suitable for families and groups. There are three attractive designs ranging from two-bedroom to three-bedroom villas, all fully furnished and equipped with kitchen facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Fastbooking, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.