We stayed in the resort weekdays and there are not much restaurants opened. Breakfast is good but be prepare to pay dinner and lunch for about 100S$ per day. Rice restaurant in Beach have only European food.Buffet Lunch is another choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea, Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven, home to sun, sea, and two spectacular golf courses.This Indonesian-style resort sprawls over 310 hectares, with a private golden sand beach that stretches 1.5 km. What sets this iconic resort apart from the rest is a private ferry terminal, landing directly at the resort’s doorstep.Whether it is a romantic spa-indulged getaway, a midweek game of golf, or a company event by the ocean, Bintan Lagoon Resort is sure to impress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi