We have just spent 7 days at the Acquamarina, and had an enjoyable stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and the location of the hotel could hardly be better, there is good off road parking, and lots of terrace space overlooking the sea, the roof terrace, where one has breakfast or an evening... More
- Also Known As:
- Acquamarina Hotel Donnalucata
- Acquamarina Donnalucata, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acquamarina Hotel is a recently renovated construction (Spring 2010), situated on a rock overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Furnishings and colours of this small charming hotel evoke the sea world and the fascinating beauty of Sicily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Acquamarina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.