Beck Hall is located across a small stream on the outskirts of Malham in the most beautiful surroundings. We stayed for just one night before starting our second section of the Pennine Way. The excellent full English breakfast really set us up for a long day walking (in the rain). I wouldn't mind coming back and staying a bit longer.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18thcentury Beck Hall welcomes visitors to our home. With a superb stream side setting, 18 en-suite bedrooms, log fire and warm welcome we look forward to making your stay in the Yorkshire Dales memorable and relaxing. Licensed, pets welcome, midweek and 4 night discounts available, all diets, huge breakfasts, available to self catering groups at Xmas and New Year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.