We spent 4 nights here. The Malaysian "chalet" (or what I would refer to as a "bush hut") is basic and no frills, but very comfortable. It had the essentials (aircon and hot water) and was set on the edge of hill over a valley. The view and bird watching was very good. This place seems to support a healthy,... More
- Also Known As:
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Hotel Sepilok
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paganakan Dii is the perfect retreat to experience Nature in its most serene and natural state. Built on a site high above the surrounding foliage, the combination of cool longhouses and cosy duplex chalets makes for an experience worth a thousand images. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.