Was a quite goos stay, a little far from city attractions but near metro station and close to malls, cafés. Breakfast was poor but comfortable rooms. Very nice, cheerful staff and can communicate easily in English. Will be a strong alternative at next time.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Rakuten, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Pacific Le Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.