Second stay at ANA Intercon. Well located, nice views, clean and efficient, great value for money. Not luxury, but good for a business trip. Used the Club lounge extensively for meetings / cocktails etc - excellent service, food and drinks. Smallish bathrooms.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.