We stayed at this hotel and have to say it's one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at so far. It was modern, clean, and has great staff. The breakfast was good for a continental style breakfast. It is a bit out of Milan but worth it. Will stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milan Nord-Zara Hotel Cinisello Balsamo
- Holiday Inn Milan Nord-Zara Hotel
- Holiday Inn Milan Nord-Zara Cinisello Balsamo, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a relaxing ambiance when you enter the soundproofed Holiday Inn Milan Nord-Zara's modern Lobby. We're conveniently situated by a local bus route that links to Sesto San Giovanni Metro station, 30 minutes from the centre of Milan. The hotel is just off the A4 highway, 20 minutes' drive from Milan Linate Airport, amid lush greenery and with ample complimentary parking.Unwind in your stylish, air-conditioned Guest room with soft lighting and a minimalist mural on the wall. There's contemporary wooden flooring and a granite bathroom with local toiletries. Watch satellite channels and pay movies on your flat-screen TV.Our 5 air-conditioned meeting rooms are a bright setting for conferences and training days for up to 110 people.We have environmentally-friendly mini solar-panels on our roof, and an eye-catching black and white-striped lift brightens up the Lobby. Our 1950s-inspired A4 restaurant serves up classic Italian fare, with delicate antipasti and fresh pizza and pasta on the menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Milan Nord-Zara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.