We had lunch here a while ago. The sticky beef is to die for and the duck was delightful. We had a voucher so the price was halved but I think even paying full price we would certainly go again. The pub is fairly plain but the service is good and the food is definitely the star of the show.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath Arms Crockerton Hotel
- The Bath Arms Crockerton Hotel Crockerton
- The Bath Arms Crockerton Wiltshire, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully restored country inn in a pretty Wiltshire village, with two fantastic suites. The Bath Arms offers romantic weekending or comfortable executive overnighting. The restaurant offers Great British food in a light and airy dining room. Local ales, roaring fires and great service. Baked Mushroom Welsh Rarebit, Loin of Pork Chop with Black Pudding and Parsnip Puree or Bath Arms Fishcake with Cornish Crab and Broad Beans are a few of the delights that await you. ... more less