The hotel is near to the church, main street, two blocks away from the beach. The breakfast is good. The room was spacious. The towels are not changed everyday. Be aware of your arrival time because the front desk works from 8.30am. I had to wait for at least half an hour to be taken to my room.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui
- Hotel & Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui Easter Island/Hanga Roa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standard category option in the remote and mystical Easter Island, to satisfy the needs of those who come to know and enjoy the Rapa Nui culture . Located in Hanga Roa, between Avareipua streets and Te Pito o Te Henua, a privileged area defined by those already visited. A few minutes from the most important services for our guests, banks, Souvenirs areas, restaurants and archaeological sites as Ahu Tahai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Hotel & Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.