I just finished a 3 night stay there. I travel a lot but this is my first time to Easter Island. Here's what I liked and didn't like: pros 1). It is relatively close to everything. 2). It was the best price I could find for a hotel. cons 1). There is no service. Interns are brought in from Santiago... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui
- Hotel Rapa Nui Easter Island/Hanga Roa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standard option in the remote and mystical Easter Island, to satisfy the needs of those who come to know and enjoy the Rapa Nui culture . Located in Hanga Roa, between Avareipua streets and Te Pito o Te Henua, a privileged area defined by those already visited. A few minutes from the most important services for our guests, banks, Souvenirs areas, restaurants and archaeological sites as Ahu Tahai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Rapa Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.