I won't say the location is bad. If you're looking for a more quiet place, away from the busy Alona Beach, this resort will get all your stars. Positive: +Super friendly staff +Good quality for the price +small restaurant +WIFI +good quality sleep +good shower +Great Service Negative: No beach nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Native Hotel
- Dream Native Hotel Panglao Island
- Dream Native Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort rises on a 3,800 square meters land area enclosed with a 24 hour security. There are 10 Bamboo Bungalows. 6 Bungalows are about 20 sqm. - 2 beds plus 1 supplemental with a maximum of 3 occupants. 4 Bungalows are about 30 sqm - 2 beds plus 2 supplemental with maximum of 4 occupants. All are with veranda terrace with a view of the 250 sqm. swimming pool surrounded by tall palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dream Native Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.