One of the best hotels that provided us with extraordinary service at a very humble price. Stayed with a friend in Deluxe room. Very Spacious and secure. Being a coffee person, i was glad i had a coffee maker in my room. Plus it's a 5 min walk to the beach. Great food, specially if you are a non vegan.... More
- Also Known As:
- Vainguinim Valley Hotel Vainguinim
- Vainguinim Valley Resort Goa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VVR is a 5 star boutique hotel, where we hope you find perfection in food, comfort and service. Our 53 beautifully appointed spacious rooms and suites offer luxurious comfort with all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star property. There are 4 restaurants to showcase local and international dishes and a fully equipped fitness centre and spa to help you relax. We look forward to welcoming you as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Vainguinim Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.