We stayed here for one night on our way further south in Norway. The hotel is conveniently located near the main road. There are free parking of the car. Good breakfast and wonderful dinner in the restaurant.The rooms are rather large with a fridge and possibilities to make tea/coffee. As welcome we got a little glass of local jam.
- Also Known As:
- Hafjell Hotel And Apartments
- Hafjell Hotel Apartments
- Hafjell Hotel & Apartments Norway/Oppland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 45 double rooms, 2 junior suites, 4 Suit and 2 senior to choose from as well as a café, a fireplace lounge, a pub, conference rooms and banquet facilities. All meals are served in our charming restaurant, which also features a playroom for the youngest kids and a separate youth section offering table tennis and billiards for older children.From the hotel it takes just under 10 minutes to walk to the Hafjell Alpine Centre. There is also a free ski bus from the hotel. Outside the hotel there are grocery stores and ATM.Hafjell Hotel offers upgraded accommodation for those who want more space and comfort for their stay in Hafjell. We have 2 junior suites, 4 suites and 2 senior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hafjell Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.