Moorcroft Manor is the hidden delight of the southern Drakensberg. The approach through a majestic avenue of London plane trees is a visual treat, and so are the extensive lawns, dams and open countryside, where we enjoyed birdwatching. We were really given a warm welcome on arrival, and shown our cosy warm bedroom (it was chilly outside, so this was... More
- Also Known As:
- Moorcroft Manor Counry House Hotel
- Moorcroft Manor Counry House Hotel Himeville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly situated to provide rest for the weary but at the same time we are surrounded by places offering activities that suit young and old. Inside one experiences warm luxury and a mere step onto your verandah and the beauty of a rugged country side awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moorcroft Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.