Spent three nights here in February, as a long weekend away with my husband. The hotel is lovely and in a beautiful location. However, we both felt it was overpriced (we were in a "comfort" room, considering the small details which one would expect in a hotel/spa asking this tariff. 1. The room we were in only had a shower... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos Des Fontaines Hotel Jumieges
- Le Clos Des Fontaines Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Girded by the majestic loops of the Seine and set amidst the apple orchards, Domaine Le Clos des Fontaines reserves a gracious welcome for all its guests. In the unique quality of light cherished by so many painters, the typically Norman half-timbering, mellow brickwork and dressed stone meld perfectly with the idyllic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Clos des Fontaines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.