This Days Inn is located in a very convenient spot. There are restaurants all around (Pei Wei, BJ's, Buca di Beppo, Denny's) as well as a mall on the other side of the freeway. Our room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. No smell of smoke or the musty/mildew smell you get in with some motels similar to... More
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Shenandoah Hotel Shenandoah
- Days Inn Shenandoah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Winter 2009! Just off I-45, our hotel is conveniently located a mere 15 miles from the George Bush International Airport and only 25 miles from Houston. We are also in close proximity to numerous local businesses and attractions. Local Attractions The Woodlands Mall - 1 Mile Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - 2 Miles The Woodlands Recreation Center - 3 Miles Splash Town - 6 Miles Renaissance Festival - 15 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Shenandoah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.