Stayed in a chalet out the back of the pub. Very spacious, warm family room. Clean and tidy. Had all the little extras that make a stay more enjoyable i.e. shampoo, hair dryer, biscuits. Very friendly staff. Great breakfast. Would recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- The Willow House Hotel Watton
- The Willow House Hotel
- The Willow House Watton, Norfolk, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willow House, a beautiful sixteenth century thatched grade two listed building. Located in Norfolk, Breakland. The villages of Griston, Thompson, Sayham Toney, Hingham, Ashill, shipdam, Brandon, Mundford, Bodney and Towns of Thetford, Dereham, & Swafham surround the market town of Watton. Norwich 20 miles away. Our food varies from traditional bar snacks and daily specials, full A La Carte and Table D'hote menus. We offer a large selection of 'Real Ale'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Willow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.