Although not too far out from Barcelona, El Raco de Madremanya was about as far away from the bustle of our whirlwind trip through Spain. This was our two day respite, and we only wish we had stayed longer. We rented the Red Room as we had our 24 yr old daughter with us, but I probably would have stayed... More
- Also Known As:
- El Raco De Madremanya Hotel Madremanya
- El Raco De Madremanya Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Racó de Madremanya is a boutique hotel with 10 rooms with all the charm of a medieval village and the comfort of impeccable details. Each of its rooms has a different personality and decoration.El Racó de Madremanya consists of two different buildings: a magnificent 17th century stone farmhouse and a beautiful, contemporary style construction that is perfectly integrated into the surroundings thanks to its combination of stone and wood.The garden's 3000 plus square meters, covered in lush grass, house 2 beautiful swimming pools: one is salt water and the other is freshwater (HEATED from April to November). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your El Raco de Madremanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.