I have just spent two days in the idyllic setting of Madremanya. I stayed in La Placa, a hotel and restaurant that I can only describe as one of the best hotels I have stayed in. I did stay in a suite which was true luxury and included an open fire and my own balcony with chairs and sun loungers... More
- Also Known As:
- La Placa De Madremanya Hotel Madremanya
- La Placa De Madremanya Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated halfway between the hinterland of Girona and the neighbouring Empordà district is a little paradise of gentle hills, with the village of Madremanya at its heart. The village has an Italian look to it, situated as it is on a hill-top with its church and its little houses, all fashioned from the same honey-coloured stone in a handful of streets where time seems to stand still. The jewel at the heart of this little paradise is the restaurant La Plaça, with its refined and subtle cuisine, which has been transformed into a charming little hotel, surrounded by a sweet-smelling garden and looking out over the green Gavarres hills, silent and maternal in their unchanging greenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Placa de Madremanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.