Interested in Monterey?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Monterey each week.
If your coming to Monterey, CA heres a list of must do's.
1) Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa (Located on Historic Cannery Row)
2) The Seven Gables B&B ( In Pacific Grove " Americas last home town" )
3) Mission Ranch ( Clint Eastwoods Place in Carmel)
1) Rosines Restaurant on Alvarado Street ( $ Owned and operated by a local family for over 20 years, great food, great atmosphere, AMAZING and large slices of cakes and pie )
2) Robatas Grill and Sake bar ($$$ Simply Fantastic, great date restaurant. In the Barnyard, Carmel)
3) Toasties ($ For breakfast in Pacific Grove)
1) The Monterey Bay Aquarium (located on Historic Cannery Row)
2) Adventures by the Sea (Several Locations along the Monterey bay rec trail, for Kayaking, biking, surfing, & beach parties)
3) Cibos on Alvarado street: Dancing after a late dinner. Cocktails and live music** locals favorite
4) Wine tasting in Carmel Valley & lunch at Earthbound farms organic, road side farm stand.
5) Stroll Downtown Carmel in the late afternoon and make your way down Ocean Ave to Sunset beach with a blanket, bottle of local wine and watch the sunset.
for all of your biking and kayaking needs...
Locals favorite organic farm stand.