We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zero Gravity Dive Centre

C.C.Puerto Colon - local 130, 38670 Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Spain
617 499 214
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
Description:
Write a Review

28 reviews from our community

Visitor rating
    23
    1
    1
    1
    2
Date | Rating
  • Dutch first
  • English first
  • French first
  • Any
English first
Aberdeen
1 review
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 NEW via mobile

We live on 35% of the planet, Zero Gravity have given me and other the chance to see some of the remaining 65% that few people get to see. I have just completed my OWDC allowing me explore some of the world's best kept secrets as well as meeting some great new people. If you have ever wondered what it... More

Was this review helpful? Yes
Newmarket, United Kingdom
Senior Reviewer
10 reviews 10 reviews
2 helpful votes 2 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 NEW

Me and my partner went diving here with these guys for the first time and loved it! Not the cheapest activity but worth every cent, they made us feel welcome and most of all safe in the water. Nothing was rushed, very friendly and made the whole experience amazing. Going to be getting Padi Certified asap!

Was this review helpful? Yes
Beverwijk
2 reviews
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 NEW

Though the divers were nice the dive was not beautiful. We booked to see the seaturtles, there were a lot of jellyfish so we could not get in the water there. I could understand that but the divers said they had a beautifull alternative. Too bad that the alternative was very boring and there wasn't a lot of fish. One... More

Was this review helpful? Yes
ZeroGravity T, Front Office Manager at Zero Gravity Dive Centre, responded to this review

Dear Brigitte, I already responded to you by email but will also react here. I am very sorry you didn´t have good time and were disappointed. Anyway, I would like to offer an explanation. The jelly fish appearance was a big surprise for all of us, not just for our dive center but for all the boats that visit the... More

Isleworth
Contributor
12 reviews 12 reviews
3 attraction reviews
11 helpful votes 11 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Went on a diving and snorkelling trip having tried a test dive in our hotel. All the team were really good - friendly but felt they took safety seriously without over doing it. Stopped in a good spot and we all saw turtles. Good banter on the boat and really great afternoon out. Had wetsuits for all sizes, I'm a... More

Was this review helpful? Yes
London, United Kingdom
Senior Reviewer
7 reviews 7 reviews
3 helpful votes 3 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I learnt how to dive with Jamie and Micha on Egypt so it was great to be on a boat and in the ocean with them again, along with Luis and Lilou. We had an awesome time playing with sea turtles, these guys are fantasic for all levels - snorkles, try dives, open water students and qualified divers. Good equipment,... More

Was this review helpful? Yes
London, United Kingdom
2 reviews
1 helpful vote 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My 12 year old son did a try dive with Jaime and LiLou whilst my daughter and I snorkelled. We all saw sea turtles! Jaime & Lilou were fantastic and my son didn't want the afternoon to end. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Was this review helpful? Yes
Arrochar, United Kingdom
Senior Reviewer
8 reviews 8 reviews
7 helpful votes 7 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancé were in Tenerife in January and we visited the Zero Gravity Dive Centre. It was the first diving for my fiancé,the second one for me and we very enjoyed it!The staff are very friendly,they explained everything before the diving and they understanding of their work very well,you can feel yourself in safe. We went to a... More

Was this review helpful? Yes 1
Wallington, United Kingdom
1 review
1 helpful vote 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We only had 3 days in Tenerife, and the hotel contacted Zero Gravity for me. Logistics were like clockwork, the kit was great, and the instructors were really friendly, welcoming and experienced. We stopped off in the boat on the way to the dive site to catch a glimpse of a family of dolphins. The dive site was ideal for... More

Was this review helpful? Yes 1
Prague, Czech Republic
1 review
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I´ve been diving with Zero Gravity twice. It´s actually necessary to say that I suffer by almost panic when putting my hear under water:) but as it was a gift I dared and I didn´t regret. Guys at Zero Gravity are really experienced and what´s of the same or even bigger importance to me, very friendly and patient. All the... More

Was this review helpful? Yes
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
1 review
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We first met the guys at Zero Gravity in June 2013 when I signed up for an Advanced Open Water course and having done a try dive last year my now 10 year old son signed up for his Junior Scuba Diver course. The whole team at Zero Gravity were just so amazingly friendly and help from the start of... More

Was this review helpful? Yes

Travelers who viewed Zero Gravity Dive Centre also viewed

Playa de las Americas, Tenerife
Playa de las Americas, Tenerife
 
Playa de las Americas, Tenerife
 

Been to Zero Gravity Dive Centre? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

If you own or manage Zero Gravity Dive Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Manage your listing