Air Caledonie International, also known as Aircalin, is the international airline of New Caledonia, an archipelago located in the western Pacific Ocean. Formed in 1983, Aircalin operates out of its hub in Noumea with flights to Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Auckland, Brisbane, Nandi, Papeete, Port Vila, Sydney and Wallis.
Class of Service
Hibiscus Class is Aircalin's premium cabin. Passengers traveling in Hibiscus Class enjoy priority check-in and baggage delivery, a pre-flight glass of champagne and 140˚ reclining leather seats.
Passengers traveling in Economy Class enjoy complimentary meals, alcoholic drinks (other than champagne), leather seats, and on Aircalin's A330s, a personal video screen.
Food and Drink
Complimentary food and beverage service is provided to all passengers on Aircalin flights.
On Aircalin's A330s, all passengers enjoy seat-back video screens with a selection of movies, television programs, music channels and games.
Passengers traveling in Hibiscus Class have access to 110V power outlets suitable for most laptop computers.
View Air Caledonie International seat maps at SeatGuru.com.
- Airbus A320
- This aircraft can seat up to 146 passengers in a two-by-two layout in Hibiscus Class and a three-by-three layout in the main cabin
- Airbus A330-200
- Air Calin's A330-200 fleet has 271 seats in a two-by-two-by-two layout in Hibiscus Class and a two-by-four-by-two layout in most of the main cabin, except for where the fuselage narrows and it is a two-by-three-by-two layout.
*Please note that Aircalin might have multiple configurations of a specific aircraft type, so please check SeatGuru for seat map information and recommendations on the best seats for your flight.
Aircalin partners with the following airlines:
- Air Austral
- Korean Air
- Air France
- Air New Zealand
Additionally, Aircalin has commercial agreements with several other airlines to provide service to over 100 cities.
Customer Loyalty Program
Flying Blue is Aircalin's frequent flyer loyalty program, and it is also the frequent flyer loyalty program of Air France, KLM, Air Europa, Kenya Airways and Tarom.
- You can earn award miles by flying Aircalin, Air France, KLM, other SkyTeam partners and other airline partners.
- Award miles can also be earned by purchasing products or services from numerous participating hotel, car and retail partners.
- Miles can be redeemed for travel and other awards.
- Miles do not expire if you fly Aircalin, Air France, KLM or certain other airline partners at least once during a 20-month period.
- Membership levels are Ivory, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Ivory is the entry level for all Flying Blue members. Silver, Gold and Platinum membership levels are attained by flying 25,000, 40,000 and 70,000 miles or 15, 30 and 60 segments, respectively, on qualifying flights in one calendar year. French and Monegasque residents have higher mileage requirements to achieve Silver, Gold and Platinum status: 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles, respectively, on qualifying flights in one calendar year.
- Perks for Silver, Gold and Platinum members include mileage bonuses, lounge access and priority seating.