Air One is an Italian airline that merged with Alitalia in 2009. Air One now operates as a low-cost carrier or, as it refers to itself, a “Smart Carrier”, providing service to destinations throughout Italy and around the Mediterranean. Air One is based in Fiumicino, Italy, and operates its hubs at Malpensa Airport and Pisa Airport.
Air One allows passengers to customize their flight experience by upgrading their seats for a fee. Air One offers the following options:
For a fee, passengers can purchase “Plus” seats that have more legroom.
Passengers can also purchase “Relax” seats, which offer even more legroom than "Plus" seats.
"Comfort" seats, which are also available for purchase, offer more privacy because the seat next to you will be kept empty.
Food and Drink
A wide selection of products, including sandwiches, alcoholic drinks and hot drinks, are available for purchase.
View Air One seat maps at SeatGuru.com.
The Air One fleet includes the following aircraft type:
- There are more than 5 A320s in Air One's fleet, and they feature leather, slim-line seats and can seat up to 180 passengers.
Air One has entered into a codeshare agreement with Alitalia.
Customer Loyalty Program
MilleMiglia is Air One and Alitalia's frequent flyer loyalty program.
- You can earn miles by flying Air One, Alitalia, SkyTeam airlines and other airline partners.
- Miles can also be accrued by purchasing products or services from numerous participating hotel and car partners.
- Miles can be redeemed for travel awards.
- Miles do not expire as long as you accrue miles once during a 24-month period.
- Membership levels are Ulisse Club, Freccia Alata Club and Freccia Alata Plus Club. These membership levels are attained by flying 20,000, 50,000 and 80,000 miles or 30, 60 and 90 segments, respectively, on qualifying flights in one calendar year.
- Perks for obtaining membership in the Ulisse Club, Freccia Alata Club and Freccia Alata Plus Club include mileage bonuses on select flights, waitlist priority and lounge access that varies depending on your level of status.
- Ulisse Club members are recognized at the SkyTeam Elite level when flying on SkyTeam partner airlines.
- Freccia Alata Club and Freccia Alata Plus Club members have SkyTeam Elite Plus status when flying on SkyTeam partners and have access to SkyTeam lounges when traveling on SkyTeam international itineraries.
- You can buy, give and transfer miles for a fee.